Thursday, 1 January 2009

Goodbye< HELLO

The following images were taken during the apocolyptic rebirth of a year, like a whale in in a vacume 2009 was born, and lo the begining of NEWLEAF. =

Optimism is most definitely the best way to combat thick indelible pessimism...
I wish i was a better writer.



I just realised that the panda look is probably synonymous with impotency, blissful limp...


You look like soft content and Agata looks like composure...


You Know when you said that it always shocked you that you could be really happy one day and really sad the next, maybe this was the happy point before the inevitable fall...


I'm beginning to spend an alarming amount of my time and space documenting and archiving my life. A desperately circular waltz. know one really cares anyway. Perhaps its because i feel like I'm loosing it all. Self Deprecating analysis. I'm so happy laughing at you it feels like eating rainbows or driven snow...


Children, spiteful and malicious, undiluted evil, pure selfish expense
relishing documenting your misfortune
watching myself kill a fish

conscience lurching
feeling so bad
rubbing your back



Loosing your inhibitions and weaving them into a protective invisible womb blanket.
Liquidating the divide, between figure and ground, atoms on atoms...



To piss outside, in open air, where walls and skies abound...


smile and the world spins with you


bed my head for sleep, thoughts roll like soft magnets.
slowly, indecisevly changing their polarity,

luke warm metal beans.
ear wax and honey,

edges blurred by cold fluffy static.
rolling Squeezing Tumbling Vieing for space.
imperceptibly slipping off into a skewed dark horizon
a bubble in oil
clean white sheets



I cant move, i feel like shit, inescapable shit...
But things will be better...



FUUUCK YOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.