You can now email me at: adamssmith54@yahoo.co.nz
- Dear friend, I crave your indulgence for the unsolicited nature of this letter, but it was borne out of desperation and current development. Please bear with me. My name is Mr.Adams an auditor of BOA Bank (B.O.A) I discovered existing dormant account for 5years. I seek your consent to present yourself as the next of kin of the deceased. As an auditor in the bank I will use my position in the bank to help you stand as the next of kin to the deceased, so that the proceeds of this account valued at $15million dollars can be transferred to you, this is the story in a nutshell. Now I want an account over seas where the bank will transfer this fund. Now my questions are:- 1. Can you handle this project?.. 2. Can I give you this trust?..If yes, respond as soon as possible to enable me give you the full details.Mr. Adams Smith
Everybody gets these letters, everybody ignores them, i hope. But there is something about these fluorescent traps with their emotionally loaded content, seemingly innocent questioning and their $15 million dollars that commands my attention.
Dear Mr Adams
Mr Adam Adams i see you are in some kind of a pickle. But I'm in a far deeper emotional hole, someone i may have called family has died, but you have not been kind enough to grace me with the name of this long lost relative. I feel hurt and or confused. The nutshell wasn't really helpful nor summed anything up. Adam i don't think i can really handle this project, emotionally, physically, conceptually the whole thing sounds pretty intense. I'm sorry Adam i just feel, well, I'm 24. Maybe if i was 25 i would be better equipped to handle this kind of thing. Trust me with what Adam? $15 million dollars? Not to shave my hair off when i discover i had a distant Kiwi auntie who has just passed away before she could tell me I'm an OK guy? This has all come as a bit of a shock Adam. Please take my words with humble appreciation as i feel less than sure about this whole thing, nor your appearance in this accompanying body shot, i mean sure this may be documentation of some semi-religious experience, but aren't you, well, over sharing a touch? i think you should probably keep the $15 million dollars for yourself, or give it to some obscure animal charity, or buy some new long johns, i mean that bag on your head could be made of 200 year old elk leather, or plastic, hell you could buy some cattle or something or a diamond baby. Look you can obviously see i wouldn't know where to begin with that kind of money. I'm so sorry Adam. Good luck. Clean yourself up though lad, you look pretty rough. Drink more water.
Yours regretfully
Mr Ben Jeans Houghton

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.